15 Jan 2021
Jacana supports small-scale Zambian entrepreneurs in realizing their plans to grow. Jacana has two departments one is focussing on general entrepreneurs and the other on entrepreneurs in the water sector
All entrepreneurs are trained in business, financial and marketing skills and will be mentored for at least one year to run and expand their businesses. For more information: www.jacana.help
Together with the manager you will be responsible for the logistics, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of projects.
- Training of entrepreneurs in business, financial and marketing skills.
- Monitor, train and guide entrepreneurs in expanding their businesses, mostly farmers.
- Start new projects in new areas by conducting community meetings.
- Assist in writing evaluation reports.
- Any other task that may be assigned to you by your superior.
- School certificate with 5 years experience.
- Experience in agriculture is an asset.
- You have interest, experience, affinity and feeling for technical matters.
- Strong verbal and writing skills in Nyanja and English.
- ICT skills is a must: Microsoft Word, Excel, email etc.
- You are flexible, willing to learn and able to work in a small team.
- You can work independently.
- Motor and car drivers’ license.
How to apply
Are you interested to work in a small team, are you living in Eastern Province of Zambia, then write a letter, explaining your motivation to work with us, and send it together with your CV before 15th of January 2021 to <<THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY IS CLOSED>>.
Only applications by email are accepted. Please do NOT send copies of NRC, diploma’s or certificates.