1 Jan 2022 passed!
Jacana supports small Zambian entrepreneurs in realizing their plans to grow. Jacana has two departments one is focussing on general entrepreneurs and the other on entrepreneurs in the water sector. For more information: www.jacana.help
Together with the manager you will be responsible for the logistics, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of projects.
- Training of entrepreneurs in business, financial and marketing skills.
- Monitor, train and guide entrepreneurs in expanding their businesses, mostly farmers.
- Start new projects in new areas by conducting community meetings.
- Assist in writing evaluation reports.
- Any other task that may be assigned to you by your superior.
- School certificate with 5 years experience.
- Experience in agriculture is an asset.
- You have interest, experience, affinity and feeling for technical matters.
- Strong verbal and writing skills in Nyanja and English.
- ICT skills is a must: Microsoft Word, Excel, email etc.
- You are flexible, willing to learn and able to work in a small team.
- You can work independently.
- Motor and car drivers’ license.
How to apply
Are you interested to work in a small team, are you living in Eastern Province of Zambia (preferable in Petauke), then write a letter, explaining your motivation to work with us, and send it together with your CV before 1st of January 2021 < Deadline has passed and position is filled
Only applications by email are accepted. Please do NOT send copies of NRC, diploma’s or certificates.