Good news from TAX authorities
Jacana has been awarded with a ANBI certificate from the Dutch Tax Authorities. Therefore Dutch donors can benefit from tax deductions up to 52%. See: https://jacana.help/about/anbi
Click here to learn more
Already 65% (€ 19,491.-) of the start-up costs have been raised by crowd-funding. Big thanks to the many individual donors and the Haëlla Foundation who all believe in the Jacana strategy. We believe the remaining 35% will be raised soon, therefore Dinie and Rik already moved to Zambia and are opening the Jacana-Zambia office at this moment. Every small donation is welcome. Thank you.